Holiday Gift Guides | For the Adventurer & the Foodie
Hi all! Coming at you with another gift guide - check out the first one here. Keep your eyes peeled for a new one every week until Christmas.
This first today is for your adventurer friends! Those who love the outdoors, are often seen in hiking boots or perhaps sleeping in a tent.
1. Petzl Headlamp | This is a high quality headlamp that will last for 260 hour on a set of batteries. Plus, it's on sale right now for $41!
3. North Face FlashDry Liner Glove | The gloves are made out of quick dry material, and are thin enough to fit under thicker gloves or to wear during late fall/early spring.
4. YETI Colster | This is the ultimate coozy for any 12 oz can and can keep your drink cold for hours and hours. Comes in a variety of colors.
5. Stanley Flask | Every adventurer needs an industrial flask :) This 8 oz. flask is stainless steel and leak proof.
6. SmartWool Socks | Anyone who loves the outdoors knows SmartWool is the way to go for socks. These keep your feet warm and dry and last forever. These ones are on sale right now for 50% now.
7. ENO RestNest Hammock | My boyfriend has this and LOVES it. These are great when camping or even just setting it up on a hike for a quick rest.
8. Hydrapack SoftFlask Water Bottle | This collapsible water bottle holds 150mL, and can be rolled up when empty in order to fit into a day pack. A great stocking stuffer!
9. Camelback Sequoia Backpack | This 18L day pack is perfect for hiking, and comes with a built in water vessel. AND it's very light and comes in two colors!
10. Columbia Vest | This puffer vest is ideal for changing weather, throw it over a light base layer or a thick sweater for extra warmth. Perfect for camping or hiking in style. Comes in brown, cream, and teal as well as black.
The second gift guide this week is for foodie in your life! This person is always in the kitchen and loves to have the latest gadgets.
1. Himalayan Salt Plank | Use this to add extra flavor when grilling or cooking veggies on the stove, a foodie will enjoy this extra tool.
2. Wusthof 8" Chef Knife | Upgrade any kitchen with this chef knife! The ultimate stocking stuffer.
3. Foodie Fight Trivia Game | A trivia game all about food! This can be great for a family or friend group who loves FOOD.
4. Salts of the World Tube Set | This set of seven exotic salts will brighten any foodie's day. Great for the eyes and the taste buds.
5. Marble Cookbook Stand | This handcrafted marble stand can hold a cookbook or tablet up for easy viewing while cooking. This will be a chic addition to any kitchen. On sale for $29.
6. Cravings by Chrissy Teigen | If you haven't checked out Chrissy Teigen's foodie Instagram, you really should. She shares her favorite recipes in this book with gorgeous photos!
7. Pyrex 8 Piece Storage Set | I love my Pyrex - these are way the best way to store leftover food, or even use them as mixing bowls! On sale for under $25.
8. Nutribullet | I have this set and my boyfriend and I use it all the time! My boyfriend makes a smoothie pretty much every morning, and I use this to make my homemade hummus and salad dressings. A must have for any kitchen!
9. Foodie Dice | Getting bored in the kitchen? Use these to spice up your cooking! Roll the dice to find out what your cooking and how you're going to cook it.
10. Le Creuset Petite Casserole Dishes with Cookbook | Every foodie knows Le Creuset makes the best bake ware around, this set of 4 casserole dishes would treat any foodie. These are on sale for $99 right now!
11. OXO Mandoline | A mandoline can be used to slice any vegetable or fruit into thin slices - make zoodles, apple chips, or just prepare a salad with lightening speed!